Saturday, April 27, 2013

Clearance Items, Buddy List Glitch, Jam Session and more!

              Hi jammers, as you know, pirates beard and pirate hats are now gone from the stores.
Now, a few new items have gone on clearance too! Buy them before they are gone! Here are the clearance items:

 Well the rock guitar is pretty darn cheap. ^.^ Anyways here is a glitch that I found. It is the buddy list glitch. I had 98 buddies, yet I couldn't scroll up or down.. Weird, huh?

Well anyways, here are the new items at the new party, the jam session!
Take a look! The clarinet thing is for nonmembers too! Oh ya, I am not going to do daily posts but I will put updates. If you have any ideas or requests for the blog, comment below. Also, the site mascot is almost made, just wait a little longer. My username is kkloy2 in animal jam if you don't know it by then. The weekly jammer page has been updated! xxsilverflamexx has been a great and kind jammer to me all these time we have been friends. I really want to thank her. She even included me an interview for youtube. Here it is:(its a bit lame)


Enjoy!
Now for the last thing, Pic of the Post:
This is me partying in the Jam Session! Hope to see you there! Oh ya, tell me which font you like, this one or the original one I used, papyrus in dark greenish?
Well that's it, happy jamming!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that guitar beta now cause i have one and im not sure if its beta.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~ Thistlestar (kkloy2)